TAG Metals MTB T1 Aluminium Handlebars
TAG Metals T1 Aluminium Mountain Bike Handlebars
Our T1 MTB handlebars are made from 7007 series aluminum and are available in both 31.8mm and 35mm diameter. They are all 800mm wide and feature a handy cutting guide, taking away the guesswork if you want to make them shorter.
Match the T1 Aluminium handlebars with our Braap or Section grips and a TAG T1 Stem to fully utilise the benefits of the Speed Align System.
Our aluminum mountain bike handlebars are shot-peened to give a hard-wearing and slightly textured finish that will look great on any trail, downhill, or enduro bike.
- Available in 31.mm and 35mm diameter
- Bar-width cutting guide markings
- Anodized and shot-peened finish for maximum durability
- TAG Speed Adjust markings for levers, shifters, grips, and stem
- Extruded from aerospace-grade T6 aluminum
- 7005 Series Aluminium Construction
- Upsweep: 5 Degree
- Width: 800mm
- Rise Options: 20mm/30mm/40mm
- Back-sweep: 7 Degree
- Weight - 346g (35mm dia./20mm rise) | 348g (35mm dia./30mm & 40mm rise) | 341g (31.8mm dia./20mm rise) | 352g (31.8mm dia./30mm & 40mm rise)
Availability & Handling
- Sold and shipped by GAMUX
- Questions and support, drop us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
- shipped within 48-72 hours if in stock or immediately when back in stock