Real-world riders need wheels that roll fast, and are durable enough to sustain years of abuse, without costing more than the rest of the bike. The SUNringlé Düroc Expert wheel does just that. It's built to last with wide, no-nonsense welded aluminum rims, cartridge-bearing SRX hubs, brass Wheelsmith spoke nipples, and stainless butted spokes. Available in 30mm, 35mm, 40mm, 45mm(OEM Only) and 50mm widths, there is a tubeless-ready Düroc wheel to suit your needs. Düroc wheels are available individually. Wheelsets include all tubeless accessories (sealant, valves & pre-installed tape), free-hub options (both XD & Shimano are in the box), and applicable axle endcap options.
- SUNringlé Tubeless Ready: Factory Taped, with valves
- Welded Seam
- Shimano HG and SRAM XD freehub bodies included
- Cartridge Bearing SUNringlé SRX Hubs
- 40mm Outer Rim Width
- 36mm Inner Rim Width
- 28 Wheelsmith DB14 Spokes/alloy nipples
- 883g Front Wheel Weight
What's in the Box?
- Tubeless Sealant
- Tubeless Valves
- QR and Thru Axle caps (Non-Boost options)
- FH Body Shimano Microspline and Sram XD included