For use with normal aheadspacers
- Easy installation
- Clean and elegant integration
- Improves heat dissipation
- Improves appeal to the eye
- Retrofit possible with older and new Hover model
- Please check variation & compatibility info
You really think you need that cherry on top percentage of performance from your rear shock? Your friends are hating on you for never wanting to take a break? The Hover Refrigerator will improve heat dissipation of your Hover Gamechanger rear shock, resulting in a more consistent damping over (really) long descents. We measure a 10-20% heat dissipation improvement over the regular "naked" Hover Gamechanger on a straight on 10 minute rough descent. That makes a difference of about 5°C.
For installation guide check the Technology section.
Features of the Intend Blackline Stiffmaster:
- Weight 28g
- Material CNC’d aluminum
Any Hover / Hover Gamechanger shock except 190mm / 165mm Trunnion
Variations and compatibility info:
One Hover Refrigerator unit consists out of 2 pieces of cnc’d aluminum cooling fins. When attached to the shock body correctly it looks like a unified piece. Depending on the eye-to-eye measurement up to 2 pairs of Refrigerators can be paired with the shock body:
2 Pair: 250mm, 225mm Trunnion
1 Pair: 250mm, 230mm, 210mm, 225mm Trunnion, 205mm Trunnion, 185mm Trunnion
Make sure the surface of your Hover shock is cleaned properly. We suggest brake cleaner or isopropyl.
- Carefully peel off adhesive of the first piece
- Place the Refrigerator in an angle as shown in the picture. Make sure the inner edge of the Refrigerator is aligned with the ledge on the black counterpart of the shock (red circle) while pressing the Refrigerator against the surface
- Edge of refrigerator should be on the center line
- Repeat for second piece