Machete JUNIT 20"
Manitou Machete JUNIT, a youth-sized 20” and 24” suspension fork. Finally, young riders have the option for either a 20” or 24” wheel to enjoy the lightweight, high-quality chassis. Machete JUNIT features a 1.5” tapered alloy steerer tube and a forged hollow crown. Thirty-two millimeter, 6000 series black anodized stanchions are completed with Manitou’s signature Reverse Arch. Lightweight riders benefit from the easily adjustable Expert Air spring system, adjustable rebound, and our proven ABS+ damper.
- 100mm or 120mm Travel
- Expert Air Spring
- ABS+ Compression Damping
- Adjustable TPC Cartridge Rebound Damping
- 20" Wheel
- Weight: 3.55lb
- Steerer: 1.5 Tapered Aluminum
- 32mm 6000 Series Aluminum Stanchions
- 110x15mm Boost Axle
- Rubber Bottom Out Bumpers
- 40mm Offset
- Crown-to-Axle: 410mm(100mm) 430mm(120mm)
- 160mm Post Mount