Mezzer Pro LE - Limited Edition 250 units!
Introducing the Sterling Edition of the Manitou Mezzer Pro. Utilizing the same 37mm chassis and internal tech as our existing Mezzer Pro, each Sterling Edition fork receives an extra level of detail and care before leaving the factory floor. To create an ultra-smooth and crisp paint finish, each lower leg and crown assembly are polished by hand in preparation of the paint booth. Combining this brilliant finish with the already brilliantly tunable Mezzer platform creates the crown jewel of suspension forks for anyone looking to upgrade their front end.
The Sterling Edition of the Mezzer Pro will be limited to 250 units globally and only available through our trusted dealers and your local bike shops. Make sure you contact your local dealer and reserve one today!
- 37mm stanchions, Reverse Arch design, and Hexlock SL2 axle combined together result in ultimate stiffness
- Originally developed for the Dorado down-hill fork, the Dorado Air Spring offers ultimate sensitivity featuring a self-equalizing negative air spring. When inflating the fork both the positive and negative air chambers are filled simultaneously equalizing the pressures to create an incredibly supple feel
- IRT (Infinite Rate Tune) volume adjuster allows control over the mid-stroke support and bottom-out progressivity independent from initial spring rate to independently tune small bump sensitivity and big-hit performance
- Sealed MC² damper provides a range of blow-off thresholds to satisfy any requirement with separate high-speed and low-speed adjustments. Utilizing a bladder, our new sealed cartridge maintains damping consistency in the most severe riding conditions.
- 140mm to 180mm internally adjustable travel in 10mm increments (travel spacers included)
- 27.5” and 29” wheels
- Integrated flexible fender can be installed/removed by three small screws threaded into the arch of the fork
- Wheel Size: 27.5" 29"
- Weight: 2000g (27.5") 2032g (29")
- Offset: 44OS (27.5") 44OS (29")
- Ride Height: 534-574mm (27.5") 554-594mm (29")
- Travel: 140-180mm Internally adjustable in 10mm increments
- Spring: Dorado Air w/ IRT
- Compression Damping: MC2 Sealed Cartridge
- Rebound Damping: Sealed Cartridge TPC
- Adjustments: Air, IRT Pressure, Rebound, HS and LS Compression
- Steerer: 1.5" Tapered
- Crown: Forged Aluminum, Hollow Bore
- Leg Diameter: 37mm
- Leg Material: 7000- Series Butted Wall Aluminum
- Brake Post Mount: 180mm (223mm Max)
- Axle: 15mm x 110mm Hexlock
- Max Tire Size: 69mm w/ Fender 74mm Without
- Options: Fender Kit
- E-pac: Yes 44OS 140-180 (27.5") 51OS 140-160mm (29")