Öhlins TTX22m - Metric
The TTX22M shock absorber is designed to handle the most challenging World Cup Downhill tracks while still providing pedal efficiency for the flat and uphill sections. The twin tube design allows the gas pressure to always backup the low-pressure side of the piston to keep pressure at a controlled level. This ensures consistent damping performance on all types of terrain and improves damping response to give outstanding control of the bike and tire movements. Low and high speed compression and rebound damping are externally adjustable. Spherical bearings is offered as an option on widths up to 22 mm, reducing friction on the shock during side loads to improve small bump sensitivity.
- Twin-Tube-Technology (TTX)
- Aluminium design, hard anodized
- Fully servicable and rebuildable
- 2 years limited warranty
- Weight between 425 and 460 g (without spring)
- 3 clicks high speed compression damping
- 16 clicks low speed compression damping
- 7 clicks rebound damping
PURCHASED PARTS PACKAGE
- 1x shock absorber TTX22M
- Owners manual
- The spring and mounting kits are not included in delivery and need to be ordered separately
For the installation of universal shock absorbers to specific bicycle models mounting kits are available. They consist of bushings, spacers and x-rings and need to be ordered separately (see product group mounting kits).
- Available in steps of 4 N/mm (23 lbs/in)
- Weigth: 650 - 850 g
see product groups "Öhlins TTX22m Springs Series 180xx"
AVAILABILITY & HANDLING
- Sold and shipped by GAMUX
- Warranty and service available by GAMUX
- Questions and support, drop us an email email@example.com
- shipped within 48-72 hours if in stock or in 21 days depending on availability