Carrier1 - Bike multitool mount, incl. screws and spacers for mounting
Make sure you got the essentials on your bike
The Daysaver multitool is small enough to fit in any pocket, whether it is your shorts or jersey pocket. But for those who want to carry the multitool on the frame, we have developed the mount Carrier1. A low profile mount which fits on the bottle-cage mount – without or with your bottle cage on top.
Functions: Mounts the Essential8 or the Original9 to the bottle cage bosses of the frame
- Compatible with the bottle-cage standard mount of your frame. Make sure that the holder threads are not recessed (lateral access is necessary).
- Use the 2 included spacers to use a bottle cage on top of the mount (black anodised 6061 T6 aluminum).
- Bottle cage compatibility: The Carrier1 lifts your bottle cage by 12.5 mm. Make sure the bottle still fits into the cage when it is raised 12.5 mm.
- Width: 50mm
- Length: 100mm
- 2 pieces M5 x 25mm stainless steel screws are shipped with the mount
- Weight: 17 grams (incl. spacers and screws)