OKO Magic Milk Hi-Fibre 5 lt
5 Litre Can is perfect for race teams and service workshops: 33% more than 1 US gallon and no inaccurate/wasteful plastic pumps.
For precise and clean dosage, an OKO injector is included free-of-charge in the package!
• Latex-based for sealing wheel/tyre bead imperfections
• Stickiest product there is: seals the sidewall porosity
• Longer effective life than competitors – usually 6+ months before you top up in mild climates: will not ball up inside the tyre, dries as an even layer. Can be topped up so you don’t need to strip off the tyre.
• Advanced synthetic latex formula – will not rot tyres or damage wheels and is safe for the many latex allergy sufferers
• Contains corrosion inhibitors and does NOT give off ammonia
• Washes off with water
• Non Hazardous
Non Corrosive: Non Flammable: Non Hazardous (not excluded from air shipments unlike some ammonia-containing products). Washes out of the tyre if required.
NO ADVERSE AFFECT UPON TYRES OR RIMS (contains anti-corrosion agents).
WORKS WITH TUBELESS READY and FULL UST TUBELESS WHEELS/TYRES, with Schrader or removable-type Presta valves. (if you have non-removable Presta valve cores, pour Magic Milk™ into tyre well then mount tyre onto rim).
For ‘tubeless ready’ tyres on standard rims, always use a rim strip plus OKO Magic Milk™. Shake the tyre/wheel combination vigorously from side to side at each point to force the sealant into the little gaps between bead and rim, and into the tiny holes in the porous tubeless ready tyre sidewalls. Also spin the tyre on the wheel for a prolonged period. Follow tyre and wheel manufacturer instructions.
Colour: White. Free-flowing. Low Odour (no nasty ammonia smell).
Required quantities per tyre
• Road Racing: 30-60ml
• 26” MTB: 60-80ml
• 27.5″ MTB: 80-100ml
• 29″ MTB: 100-120ml
• Downhill use: 100-140ml
No risk and safety labels or warnings are required since this product is not classified as hazardous under current regulations. Normal safety precautions should be taken: wear gloves and protect eyes. Rinse product off any clothes that it may be spilled upon. Keep away from children. If swallowed, see a doctor.