TAG Metals T1 Mountain Bike Stem
We'd like to call our T1 Stems 'bomb-proof' but we've never actually blown one up, so that would be a lie. However, they are tried and tested by the ultra-precise Nicolas Vouilloz, so that's pretty much the same, right!?
T1 Stems are CNC machined T6 alloy and feature a 4 bolt clamp that gives a firm and secure grip on your carbon or alloy bars.
You'll really get to see the benefits of the SAS (Speed Align System) with the stem as it allows accurate bar angle adjustment.
- 33mm/35mm/45mm stem lengths
- TAG SAS (Speed Align System)
- TAG Speed Adjust bar markings
- CNC machined 2014 T6 Alloy
- 2 opposing steerer clamp bolts
- 4 bolt bar clamp
- Available in 31.8mm & 35mm clamp size
Sizes & Weights
- 31.8mm clamp: 33mm and 45mm lengths
- Weight: 166g (31.8/33) | 222g (31.8/45)
- 35mm clamp: 35mm and 45mm lengths
- Weight: 181g (35/35) | 221g (35/45)