The Junit Expert 34mm fork combines a stiff, 34mm chassis to the most functional suspension performance available on the market for the younger riders. The 100-160mm travel range ensures that this one single fork can cover nearly any discipline your young rider cares to take on…and the adjustability to allow him or her to change their minds without the need to change forks. The 1840 gram fork is sturdy, reliable yet plenty light enough for smaller riders to control comfortably. The Expert Air spring with IVA, ABS+ compression damping and in-leg adjustable TPC allows for big performance your growing riders. Adjustable air, air volume, rebound and compression ensure that the performance is not only tailored to a younger rider but precisely to your younger rider and his or her specific needs.
• Slight weight increase for massive stiffness gains and new travel options
• Build it and they will come. The 32mm JUNIT fork opened up suspension performance for kids that has never been seen before. The move to 34mm chassis in 24” and 26” wheel sizes increases stiffness for bigger kids to go even bigger! 7000 series tapered legs for a light weight stiff chassis.
• Expert air allows for internal travel adjustments with no added parts. New travel spacers account for negative air volume change, so the 100mm fork has the same initial stroke feel as the 160mm 160mm 24” fork!
• Expert Air spring systems contain a unique balancing valve that equalizes the positive
and negative air chambers during the air fill process. This gives the spring rate a
consistent feel without any flat or dead spots in the stroke, along with giving riders
of different weights the same initial stroke feel. Expert Air has identical performance to
DoradoTM Air in a more cost effective package.
• Incremental Volume Adjust (IVA) modifies the volume in the positive air chamber with
self contained spacers dictating the position of the IVA piston. This allows the main
air spring ramp-up to be tuned to the rider weight, style and conditions without the need for additional parts.
• Absolute Plus (ABS+) is a shim stack based damper that features external incremental
Low Speed compression adjustment. The shimstack is tuned for lighter riders, a
sepperate DJ tune is available for kids who prefer to spend their time in the air.
• Great blend of cost, weight and performance
• 7000 series tapered legs with weight savings in the crown, combined with simple to adjust ABS+ damper and Expert air is the perfect blend of cost, weight and performance.
|WEIGHT||1840g (est)||1840g (est)|
|TRAVEL AND AXLE TO CROWN||
100mm = 454 a2c
|100mm = 480 a2c
110mm = 490 a2c
120mm = 500 a2c
130mm = 510 a2c
140mm = 520 a2c
150mm = 530 a2c
160mm = 540 a2c
|SPRING||Expert Air w/ IVA|
|REBOUND DAMPING||in-leg adjustable TPC|
|ADJUSTMENTS||Air, Air Volume, Rebound, Compression|
|CROWN||Forged Aluminum, Hollow Bore|
|LEG MATERIAL||7000- Series Butted Wall Aluminum|
|BRAKE||Post Mount 160mm|
|AXLE||15mm x 110mm Hexlock|
|MAX TIRE SIZE||67mm|
|OPTIONS||Fender Kit, TSR|