TXC2Air Rear Shock
Redefine your performance limits and gain the confidence to take on challenging tracks with our new TXC2Air shock. Specifically designed for bikes with a less progressive linkage, the TXC2Air is a versatile shock option that boasts a full range of stroke options compared to the TXC1Air, which is optimized for shorter strokes.
Remote and manual options
The TXC2Air is available with a remote connection or manual lever. The remote version has 3 ride modes and 12 clicks of rebound adjustment, while the manual version has 3 ride modes, rebound adjustment, and 16 clicks of low-speed compression in the open mode.
Our remote connection is designed for 7.5 mm of wire pull per position. This means you can use the shock with remote levers from other top brands. And for those seeking even more versatility, we offer an adapter – designed for 5.5 mm of wire pull per click – enables compatibility with the DT Swiss remotes used by Team BMC Racing.
Race proven TTX technology
Throughout the R&D process, we tested a number of technologies, focusing on optimal suspension performance for XCO and technical tracks. The TXC2Air incorporates Öhlins’ race proven TTX twin-tube technology for superior small bump sensitivity and enhanced traction on challenging cross-country tracks, giving you a smoother, more controlled ride every time.
The damper design, featuring a serial shim stack, further boosts efficiency in the pedal mode, helping you to maintain your momentum and build speed when you’re actively pushing over natural or manmade rollers.
Öhlins XC system
The TXC2Air features a rider-friendly system to adjust air spring progressiveness and stroke, which makes it easy to adjust travel and geometry on bikes that have this feature.
Our new XC suspension products were developed in parallel, with the front forks and rear shocks designed to match each other for an optimal balance on the bike. Whether you’re a seasoned pro, weekend warrior, or somewhere in between, the combination of the TXC2Air and the RXC34 m.1 fork will give you a level of confidence-inspiring performance that’s equally at home on the Olympic stage and your local trails.
- Hydraulics optimized for XC racing with serial shim stacks
- 3 ride modes developed and tested to save seconds on the racetrack
- Rider-friendly volume spacer system to adjust air spring progressiveness
- Reducers can easily be installed to adjust stroke
- Larger, more versatile than the TXC1Air
- Remote and manual control options
- Remote connection compatible with systems pulling 7.5 mm of wire per click
- Adapter available for manual controls and systems pulling 5.5 mm per click
- Manual control option adding 16 clicks of LSC
- 12 clicks of rebound
- Available in 165/190 - 37.5/40/42.5/45 and 185/210 - 47.5/50/52.5/55
- Weight from 255 g