Light enough to please the weight weenies, stiff enough to smash the jump lines, and reliable enough to do it every day of the week. The all new R7 Pro is down for whatever.
Damper: VTT Pro
Rock-solid lockout without compromise. Thanks to independent shim stacks you no longer need to lose sensitivity in your open positions to achieve a true lock-out. This means you can still crank climbs without bobbing and blast through rock gardens without shattering your forearms on the same ride.
Air Spring: Dorado Air w/IVA
As the name suggests this air spring is derived from our legendary Dorado DH fork. Dorado air features a unique balancing valve that equalizes pressure between the positive and negative air chambers during the air fill process. This provides the fork with a consistent feel without any flat or dead spots in the stroke. To manage volume we have included our Incremental Volume Adjust (IVA). The IVA is a self-contained volume reduction system that allows greater ramp-up change than conventional adjustment systems without the need for additional parts.
- Wheel Size: 27.5", 27.5+/29"
- Weight: 1625g (27.5") 1648g (27.5+/29")
- Offset: 37/44OS (27.5") 44/51OS (27.5+/29")
- Ride Height: 471-511mm (27.5") 485-525mm
- Travel: 80-120mm Internally adjustable in 10mm increments
- Spring: Dorado Air w/ IVA
- Compression Damping: VTT Pro
- Rebound Damping: Half Cartridge adjustable TPC
- Adjustments: Air, Rebound, 3-position Compression (Open, Trail, Lock) with Open Mode Adjust, IVA position
- Steerer: 1.5" Tapered
Crown Forged Aluminum, Deep Hollow Bore Silver
- Leg Diameter: 32mm
- Leg Material: 7000- Series Butted Wall Aluminum
- Brake Post Mount: 160mm (203mm Max)
- Axle: 15mm x110mm Hexlock
- Max Tire Size: 68mm 77mm (27.5+), 68mm (29)
- Options: QR15, Fender Kit, Remote Lockout
- E-Pac: No